Chaplet of the 7 Gifts
A Chaplet of the Seven Gifts of the Holy Spirit, honoring the Third Person of the Holy Trinity. A single, Red Iris Czech Crystal bead, faceted to brilliantly reflect the light in crimson tones, is flanked by antique brass floral caps. Seven Red Creek Jasper beads encircle the Chaplet, with deep, rich hues from ivory to ebony brown. Prayer beads are separated by antique gold-plated brass corrugated rounds, and tortoise gold Czech fire polished crystals, for a luminous effect honoring the Paraclete. The finishing touch is a distinctive, scalloped medal crafted in Italy and featuring the Descending Dove of the Holy Spirit. A prayer card is included containing the instructions for the Chaplet, which has the Ecclesial Approbation of our local Bishop, the Most Reverend Peter J. Jugis, of the Diocese of Charlotte, NC.
+Natural gemstone bead colors and sizes may vary slightly with each handmade design.
- Design elements honoring the Gifts of the Spirit
- Red Creek Jasper gemstones & Red Iris Czech Crystal
- Antique Gold Plated Brass accents
- Unique and lovely Holy Spirit medal
- Designed and handmade exclusively at the Catholic Company